Posted on May 28, 2022 by Cloudstream
My client is one of the largest financial organisations in The Netherlands and is currently looking for a talented Data Analyst to join an ambitious team. You will be working on a fantastic project on an initial 12- month contract with a view to extending.
As the Data Analyst, some of the tasks you will be responsible for are generating management reports such as 'Global Cams', 'Fraud' and 'One Time - Good', You will be required to answer complex ad hoc issues and write power BI dashboards.
To be considered for this Data Analyst role, you must have the following:
Skills & Experience:
- Minimum HBO/WO diploma
- Strong analytical skills: being able to distinguish between main and secondary issues, being able to make connections, naming the essence of an issue
- Strong communication skills; being able to clearly formulate and share conclusions and recommendations in word and writing
- In-depth experience with Microsoft Excel; in particular, creating complex pivot tables, clearly visualising and drawing conclusions
- Being able to write complex queries (Common Table Expressions, Outer Joins and Sub-selects) in Microsoft Transact SQL
- Demonstrable experience with Microsoft Power BI
- Experience with Databricks is very welcome
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a great organisation in The Netherlands - let me know if you are interested!