Senior PowerApps Developer
Posted on May 28, 2022 by SKILLFINDER INTERNATIONAL
Senior PowerApps Developer - Contract Role - Cork, Ireland
*No sponsorship offered. Must have valid working VISA*
*Must be able to work on-site for 2/3 days per week*
About the Role:
As a Senior PowerApps Developer, you will be responsible for planning, designing and developing these applications for the various consumers.
A few examples of your Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Implement solutions on the Microsoft Power Platform, including Common Data Service (CDS), PowerApps/BI and Automate.
- Primary responsibilities will be designing, prototyping, and supporting of testing, development and refactoring end-to-end applications on ever-changing modern technology platforms in hybrid cloud environments.
- Use multiple OOTB Connectors with PowerApps and Flow, and preferably create custom connectors for PowerApps and Microsoft Flow.
- Re-write/re-engineer custom Legacy applications to PowerApps solutions within the existing team of Legacy application developers
- Interpret and design database models (Oracle, SQL Server, etc.).
Mandatory Skills & Requirements:
- Minimum 3 years of development experience and 2+ years of experience in PowerApps.
- Bachelors or Master's degree in computer science or any related field.
- Microsoft Certification in PowerApps will be an added advantage.
- Excellent UI design skill and hands on experience in designing and developing entities in PowerApps.
- Good exposure to Common Data Services.
- Experience within Microsoft Office development (eg, Access, Excel).