Digital Marketing Manager
Posted on May 28, 2022 by ROCK + RAW LIMITED
At Rock + Raw (R+R) we believe anything is possible. We are a fast-growing, conscious, fine crystal jewelry company with a passionate and talented team who love what they do! We are looking for an ambitious and creative Digital Marketing Manager to join us. We can't wait to meet you!
The R+R Digital Marketing Manager (DMM) will lead all aspects of R+R's digital work. This is an exciting opportunity for a DMM to shape a wide range of digital projects.
As our first in-house digital recruit you will have the unique opportunity to lead on strategy which will shape the digital success of the business. This is the perfect opportunity for a passionate ambitious Digital Marketer looking to take the next step in their career supported by an inspiring team.
- Strategically manage and support the Digital growth of R+R.
- Design and implement marketing campaigns, newsletters, and paid advertising across all digital channels (including Google AdWords, Instagram, Facebook).
- Assist the R+R team in distributing creative content across digital channels.
- Design and implement R+R digital user journeys.
- Manage R+R SEO, with the support of external experts when needed.
- Co-ordinate R+R content with the R+R team to generate website rankings.
- Track and monitor digital efforts to report back to the Senior Management Team.
- Work closely with the Chief Operating Officer to drive digital marketing strategy and execution.
Experience and skills
- Digital marketing experience (including Ecommerce).
- Willing to constantly learn and adapt to Apple IOS / Instagram updates to optimize results.
- KPI focused mindset with exceptional analytical skills.
- Excellent and evolving knowledge of Digital and Social trends.
- Excellent knowledge of digital advertising platforms.
- Excellent understanding of SEO.
- Experience in optimising and evaluating customer journeys and user funnels.
- Team player with strong communication, collaboration, and problem-solving skills.
- An appetite for innovation. Ambitious, creative and passionate with a growth mindset.
Our recruitment process
Step 1: Discovery call - 30 minute video call to find out more about each other.
Step 2: Practical exercise and formal interview.
Step 3: Meet the team and final selection process.
Application deadline 14th June