IT Systems Engineer (Cloudera)
Posted on May 27, 2022 by Trust In Soda
Trust In Soda have partnered with a global consultancy on their search for an IT Systems Engineer to work with one of their key banking end clients.
We're looking for someone with experience across the Cloudera services (Knox, Hive, Hue, Ranger, HDFS, Yarn, Kafka, etc.) and you will need Linux and Python engineering knowledge as well as programming experience with UNIX Shell Scripts.
This will initially be a 6 month contract but has potential to last up to 18 months. You'll be required onsite in central Zurich 2 days per week. Any travel away from the HQ can be expensed.
- Bachelor's Degree in computer science, computer engineering, management information systems, related discipline or equivalent experience
- Profound Linux and Python engineering knowledge as well as longtime programming experience with UNIX Shell Scripts (Ansible installation/testing is beneficial)
- Experience with software process automation with packaging approach as well as conceptual system architecture and design know-how
- Essential web application Apache/Tomcat infrastructure knowledge (Java is beneficial)
- Experience in SSO configuration and setup
- Experience with the Cloudera services (Knox, Hive, Hue, Ranger, HDFS, Yarn, Kafka, etc.)
- Basic Oracle/DB2/PostgreSQL knowledge