Google Cloud Security Engineer
Posted on May 27, 2022 by Source Technology
Cloud Security Engineer (Google Cloud)
- 6 Month rolling contract
- Hybrid role (work onsite in Paris required)
- Languages - French & English speaking
- Being a technical subject matter expert for Google cloud security configuration.
- Working directly with the Development, Data and DevOps teams, showing them how to utilise security as an enabler and seeing secure configuration through to implementation.
- Performing frequent Google cloud configuration reviews, assessing existing Google deployments and identifying security improvements.
- Developing Google cloud security procedures and standards, providing threat assessments, and implementing effective security controls.
- Ensure compliance with Operational risk standards (eg, Network, Firewall, OS, Logging, Monitoring, Availability, Resiliency)
- Defining and agreeing Google cloud security policies/processes with relevant stakeholders to ensure customer interests are adequately protected/maintained (eg, Security/Audit/Compliance etc); hold said stakeholders accountable for meeting the agreed security policies/processes.
- 5+ years of experience in Cloud Security Engineering
- Strong knowledge of Google Cloud services and security controls
- Experience in securing Cloud environments and in particular Google Cloud as well as IaC deployment via tools like Terraform
- Google Cloud Certification would be a plus
- Language: French and professional English
Please share a copy of your CV to apply.