Posted on May 27, 2022 by Request Technology - Craig Johnson
*We are unable to sponsor for this permanent Full time role*
*Position is bonus eligible*
Prestigious Fortune 500 Company is currently seeking a Enterprise Architect. Candidate will be responsible for building out tools and maintaining existing tools for both the IPAM/NATO implementation and the various Follow the Money products, coding APIs, Scripting (Python) and building RPAs when necessary. They will be part of the team who will assess global processes or lack of and build/streamline to improve our compliance health, efficiency, and security.
- Ability to quickly provide global solutions that improve efficiency, auditability, and overall process, along with implementing these across the firm
- Ability to Diagnose performance and reliability issues across existing toolset application stack. Provides seasoned troubleshooting support for core systems when the specified is outside its BAU bounds.
- Deliver reusable automation solutions to improve operational consistency
- Technically participate in the design and delivery the of automation beyond automating the steps of delivery
- Understand/Reverse engineer applications, processes and infrastructure, previous experience as developer or sys admin or architecture mandatory C/C++/Java/Python etc
- Ability to understand Scripting and automation - Puppet/Salt required
- Be able to manage delivery without rigid supervision
- Document implementation architecture for automation
- Manage deliverables from the front
- Self-starter and able to work independently under general guidance
- Experience with large global enterprise scale infrastructure and datacenters;
- Experienced individual who is knowledgeable in both system infrastructure (Network, Server, SAN etc) and Programming Languages(C, C#, Scripting, RPA technologies.
- Development/Systems background with strong experience end to end dev life cycle
- Understanding Application deployment and infrastructure configuration
- Java, better yet C/C++/C#/Python dev experience
- Multitasker that can adapt to changing contexts quickly
- Ability to work through problems and take logical decisions under pressure
- Experience with System and Software architecture
- Experience with automation and configuration management
- Experience with development and build pipelines
- Experience with large global enterprise scale infrastructure
- Experience with testing with experience in testing analytics
- Experience with cloud/virtualized systems
- Experience managing complex problematic projects
- Experience with cloud/virtualized systems;
- Minimum 10+ years of on the job experience in the above requirements.
- Minimum BSc is natural science/engineering (Chemistry/Biochemistry, Computer Science, Physics, Mathematics, Electrical Engineering etc), or work experience of years