SAP P2P Lead
Posted on May 26, 2022 by Masento
Masentó SAP are working with a global organisation that requires an SAP P2P Lead to join on an initial 6-month contract. This will be 100% remote.
You will be required to support the P2P integration workstream due to added complexities on integrating 3 more countries.
The requirement is for someone who has some of the following skills:
- Familiarity with SAP Fields/Tables and P2P activities
- Ability to map SAP Fields to Coupa (Inbound integrations) - Ideally Brazil Tax, ESM(China), Mexico
- Ability to map Coupa Fields to SAP (Outbound integration) - for Brazil Tax, ESM(China), Mexico
- Familiarity with Brazil Tax Requirements
- Familiarity with Coupa P2P Processes
- Technical Mapping for creation for New Integrations and updates of existing mapping eg OKTOPAY where necessary
- Work with MuleSoft/SAP/Business Teams to confirm requirements
- Assist in Testing of new/changed integrations
Please apply with your latest CV for further information.