SAP FI Consultant (Swedish localisation)
Posted on May 26, 2022 by ERP Resource Base
We have a SAP FI contract opportunity (part time, approx. 2 - 3 days per week, mostly remotely). Please can you let me know if you have any experience with Swedish localisation experience and are interested in this type of role at present.
Skills & expectations
Cover the Rollout necessity to implement Retail services in SE:
- an experienced FI consultant with familiarity with FI Retail topics on S/4
- Fiscal localization reporting and customizing
- Stock transfer between [customer] Shanghai and the branches;
- Fixed Assets Management;
- Banking Integration;
- Retail sales and distribution processing;
- Store reconciliation - integration with multiple systems
- multichannel processes for Sweden (integration with E-commerce, cross channel processes (sale on the web return in the store, sale in-store deliver to home, etc.), simplified returns process)
- SPGL retail knowledge is a must, retail processes are (in different grade) involved in the solution and stores are an important part of the new services.
The person will work together with other colleagues but will have to work himself/herself to gain the full knowledge of the processes, the support of the other SAP team members will always be anyway available. The person will have to work close also with the customer IT people so needs to have a sound competence and goods mood so to build a partnership with the customer as this could be a long term engagement. The project will be done on S/4 so a good knowledge of this SAP version is needed. All solutions integrate different systems (EWM, eCommerce, etc), and a good understanding of integration flow with external systems is needed. Ability to work also on custom solution, to write functional analysis and to properly interact with the development team in case of custom development are needed. Activities will be managed on a hybrid model (mandatory the presence onsite during discovery workshops with business) however some remote working depending on the project stage. The engagement will be starting in June and will be distributed through 2022, depending on ongoing activities and possible scope changes. Project go-live is planned for January 2023. Exact engagement days will be reviewed with the consultant.