Application Integration Engineer - Swift
Posted on May 26, 2022 by RM IT Professional Resources AG
Application Integration Engineer vacancy requiring profound Swift knowledge for our Zurich based client in the financial sector.
- Working on solution and integration projects in and around payment transactions
- Planning and implementing the migration of Swift Alliance Gateway, SNL and web platforms as part of the annual SWIFT release
- Installing SWIFT solutions, security patches and updating HSE and PED firmware as well as coordinating audits regarding SWIFT Customer Security Program and miniSlC exercises
- Participating in the integration of financial applications using IBM HQ/IIB ACE, as well as in the programming of new interface connections
- Performing root cause analysis in case of production issues, as well as disaster recovery testing
- 5+ years of practical financial messaging experience and deep understanding of the SWIFT products and their functionalities
- Background in working with sanction screening applications such as Fircosoft Continuity and FircoUtility
- Sound knowledge of the relevant standards in the banking environment such as SWIFT MT/MX, ISO20020 etc.
- Knowledge of Scripting lanquages and MQ commands, as well as of Linux and Oracle
- Degree in computer science or systems engineering
- Excellent knowledge of English, at least B1/B2 level of German
Location: Zurich, Switzerland
Take the next step and send us your CV and contact phone number on which we can reach you during working hours.
Due to Swiss work permit restrictions, we can only consider applications from Swiss nationals, EU citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
Ukrainian refugees are welcome, we will support you all the way.
By applying, you agree to the storage and processing of your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws