IT Requirement Engineer (Credit Risk)
Posted on May 26, 2022 by RM IT Professional Resources AG
IT Requirement Engineer (Credit Risk) vacancy for a globally operating Bellinzona based company in the financial sector.
- Eliciting, analysing models and validating business requirements, conditions and priorities within application development projects
- Interacting with requestors to understand the requirements and expectations and transform them into an adequate and efficient requirement specification for existing or new IT-applications
- Producing and signing-off of standard requirements engineering deliverables on time and with high quality and expected clarity
- Providing expertise in supporting of the development and validation of quality assurance, application architecture, testing and other project deliverables
- Offering 3rd level support as well as conducting planning for requirements engineering related project tasks
- 6+ years of requirements engineering experience in application development projects
- Background in delivery projects using agile methodologies and tools and working in the banking industry, in particular in the credit risk domain
- Knowledge of program languages like JAVA and Oracle DB and understanding of architecture diagrams
- Experience with market data
- Strong SQL and Datamodelling skills
- Computer science degree or similar
- Fluent written and spoken English, German and/or Italian are a plus
Your soft skills:
- Ability to communicate with stakeholders of different backgrounds
- Adept at working both independently and collaboratively
Location: Bellinzona, Switzerland
Take the next step and send us your CV and contact phone number on which we can reach you during working hours.
Due to Swiss work permit restrictions, we can only consider applications from Swiss nationals, EU citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
By applying, you agree to the storage and processing of your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws