Service Desk Agent
Posted on May 26, 2022 by I.T. Alliance N.I. Ltd
3 May 2022
€140 - €150 Annual
The Role & Key Responsibilities:
- Serve as the single point of contact for end User ICT requests and support issues
- Respond to IT requests from all emails, portal, and telephone within the agreed targets
- Log and assign all IT requests and work requests accurately in the Apex IT ticketing system
- Perform troubleshooting and initial diagnostics of assigned IT tickets, including remote connection to end user devices using remote access tools
- When required assign tickets to the relevant team member or external IT suppliers and liaise with the resolver until completion
- Communicate clearly to users in a timely and polite manner and keep the end user-informed of the progress of IT requests at all appropriate times
- Follow standard operating procedures (SOPs) for incident management
- Manage creation, modification, and deletion of users account management (FTP, Active Directory, file permissions) and perform clean-up projects of user profiles, files, email accounts
- Supporting application such as Microsoft O365, conferencing tools such as GoToMeeting, Microsoft Outlook and email archiving tools.
- Highlight and report all major IT issues and risks to Service Manager in a timely manner
- Research, test and implement new systems to improve efficiencies and satisfy user requests
- Provide basic PC installations and configuration tasks
- Provide on-site support when required
- Other duties in support of the Service Desk, as assigned by the Service Manager.
- Successful completion of a bachelor's degree in information technology or equivalent education
- Proven experience in a similar position
- Team-player and willingness to go the extra mile'
- Ability to set priorities, be flexible and highly accurate
- Excellent communication skills in English (both verbally and written); German and any other European language advantageous