Java Software Engineer
Posted on May 26, 2022 by Realtime Recruitment Ltd
Java Software Engineer - all levels
One of my clients is a payment solutions provider company that is hiring Java Software Engineers that will be responsible for the design and development of Back End, service and portal systems that reside on their payment processing platforms.
All levels required - from mid level until Staff level.
What do you need to succeed?
- 4+ years of professional experience as a software engineer working in a full-stack capacity.
- Expert level of understanding of Linux development.
- Extensive experience with Server Side product development with Java - JEE and JPA.
- Understanding of both public and private cloud compute and networking stacks.
- Experience with JBoss and Tomcat.
Is an advantage if you have:
- Some experience working with JPA2 and Hibernate.
- Understanding of Fintech and high processing volume transactions is an advantage.
- Experience with payments system is an advantage.
- Experience with Wildfly.
- Some experience with MySQL 5.7+ with InnoDB.
- Exposure to JAX-RS & RESTEasy.
Why should I be interested?
- Fully Remote work (from Ireland).
- Competitive salary - up to €110k DOE.
- Unlimited holidays.
- Private Medical Insurance (for the individual).
- Work from home allowance.
- Home office setup allowance.
- Pension contribution.
Please note that we are only accepting candidates with an EU Passport or a valid Visa to work in Ireland.
Want to learn more? Details Below