Posted on May 25, 2022 by Mindfuture World Ltd
Mindfuture Gaming is a global leading full service Esports and gaming marketing agency that connects global brands such as: Huel, HyperX, Razer, Opera with content creators. MG platforms specialize in Influencer and performance marketing. The company's mission is to make Esports and gaming more inclusive and offer a monetization opportunity to all content creators, no matter the size. The company has its headquarters in London.
As a Senior Software Engineer, you will help drive architecture and technology decisions across the full development stack, bringing with you the experience and knowledge necessary to not only reach development goals but also help improve processes and find faults in current strategies. We are looking for a Senior Software Engineer with relevant experience to help us scale development and face the new challenges that come as our user base grows exponentially. This is a really exciting opportunity to join a fast-paced and growing team, with the opportunity to have a big impact at the beginning of a startup journey.
- Participate in an agile team tasked with the development of our product.
- Shape and architecture solutions that allow us to tackle new challenges in sensible, efficient and scalable ways.
- Help improve internal processes, as we transition from a small team with ad hoc procedures to more structured, automated and sustainable development strategies.
- Coach and mentor more junior team members, and be proactive in the sharing of technical and domain knowledge, always fostering an inclusive and constructive work environment.
Skills and Experience:
- At least 5-6 years of professional programming experience
- Confidence in working with automation systems for testing, deploying or maintenance. You must be able to identify and automate inefficient processes.
- The ability to deal with code originating from an MVP, and the good judgement to decide when to redo, when to refactor, and when to leave as is.
- Knowledge of modern software architecture patterns, such as domain driven design or clean architecture.
- Experience with: Spring, Postgres, Redis, S3, Lamdby, CludFront, ECRA, ECSA, React
- Familiarity with DevOps procedures and tools, and a good grasp on cloud based applications.
You'll Stand Out if You Bring:
- Previous experience working at a fast-paced startup
- Previous experience working in a similar product If you do not fit all the criteria, but still think you would be a great fit for this position, feel free to tell us why.
At haddock, we are always looking for talented and motivated people to drive our product forward!
- Flexible working hours
- Competitive salary
- Remote-friendly options
- Open working space to meet your team whenever you want
- Team events (gaming nights and more!), there is always someone ready to grab a beer or a Sunny Delight around
- The possibility to be a part of the passionate team with a start-up mindset