Senior Onsite Support
Posted on May 25, 2022 by Access Group
This person is the front face of the organisation to the clients and users calling for technical IT support. They provide a critical point of communication and contact for the whole IT organisation between themselves and their clients.
The role of the Onsite Support Analyst is to primarily assist the customer to find the solution to any problem or question they need help and guidance with. We can turn a customer's bad day into a good day by providing a first class service that really makes a difference!
This position will involve being an on-site presence within client environments, including being the first point of contact for customer contacts as well as handling walk-ups.
If you're an experienced Onsite Support Analyst who can provide first class technical support and advice, then this is an excellent opportunity to progress your career.
Key Performance Indicators and Responsibilities
- Receive and log all calls and emails from all customers and record all pertinent information
- Provide initial assessment of categorisation and prioritisation for all incidents
- Ensure incidents are assigned and escalated where necessary to the relevant teams.
- Provide regular communication to customers concerning the status of incidents
- Maintain ownership of incidents ensuring status updates and resolution according to KPI's
- Proactively manage all individual and team assigned incidents and new requests
- Maintaining telephones and troubleshooting basic telephony issues
- Working with supplier support contacts to resolve complex technical issues
- Troubleshooting operating System, Hardware & Application issues on any desktop device
- Resolving technical issues, updating Status/Workaround/Resolution within our Service Desk system
- Creating and maintaining user accounts throughout various IT systems including AD user accounts
- Managing shared drives, user access and permissions
- Communicating with customers about the status of incidents and requests and updating our ITSM Support Tool in a timely manner with accurate information
IT Service Management:
- Knowledge and experience of IT Service Management processes and procedures: -
- Incident Management
- Service Request Management
- Problem Management
- Change Management and understanding change management processes
- Asset Management maintaining asset management databases accurately and meticulously
- Service Catalogue / Service Level Management
Skills, Knowledge and Experience
- One year of PC technology experience, including Windows OS and MS Office (W10 or newer)
- One or more years of demonstrated experience supporting, maintaining and configuring distributed environment of Desktop Devices
- Experience of Citrix Environments
- Experience of M365
- Experience of working to an ITIL Framework
- Experience of Mobile Devices and Technologies
- Experience of Windows Server Environments
- Customer Relationships
- Excellent Team Player
- Customer focused
- Positive attitude
- Prioritisation of workload / Time Management
- Excellent Customer Facing and Collaborative Skills
- Strong analytical and technical skills balanced with effective communication skills with all levels of technical and managerial staff
- Eager to learn; maintaining and growing technical knowledge
If you meet some or all the above then please get in touch, we believe in hiring the right person to fit in with the team and will train any technical skills that might be missing.