Posted on May 25, 2022 by Access Group
Join the Access Family and see how we make software ideas become a reality!
Our core value of Love work, Love life' has been central to our success and so we're looking for people to join us who share our passion for making things better every day.
Are you ready for the challenge?
What are we all about?
At Access we love software and how technology never stays the same. We're one of the leading providers of business management software to UK, Ireland and Asia Pacific small and mid-market organisations. It helps more than 55,000 customers across commercial, public sector and not-for-profit sectors become more productive and efficient. Its innovative Access Workspace cloud solutions transform the way business software is used, giving every employee the freedom to do more. Founded in 1991, The Access Group employs more than 4,700 staff.
We're passionate about helping our customers stay one step ahead of the challenges facing their industry and business.
Day-to-day, you will:
• Assist in collection & reporting of CfL data, relating to agreed KPIs/metrics including CSAT, digital transformation, SLA performance etc.
• Use data from various platforms/sources to analyse trends in operational performance and customer behaviour
• Collate, format and deliver/present data to key stakeholders based on specific requirements/project/programmes/initiatives
• Carry out ad-hoc analysis of initiatives to drive improvements in customer experience and internal processes
• Provide support and guidance to team members relating to the adoption of data sources, systems, processes etc.
• Manage Data requests from functional areas
• Guide and Coach other teams/team members on creating and using data reports themselves
• Identify inconsistencies on reporting and communicate best practice' to ensure consistency and escalate inconsistencies where appropriate
• Provide insight and value to enable key stakeholders to interpret/drive improvements
Skills and Experience:
• Relevant degree/qualification or experience working in a relevant Data & Reporting role;
• Data driven with the ability to obtain and present insight from multiple sources
• Comfortable using a variety of tools to ingest and analyse data sets independently
• Experience using BI tools such as Tableau and Google Analytics is advantageous.
• Confident/comfortable with Microsoft Office programmes including;
• Microsoft Excel (confident) for manipulating, analysing and presenting results
• PowerPoint (confident/comfortable) for presentation of relevant data
• Experience of working with Enterprise level CRM systems (e.g. Salesforce), extracting data, running reports, building dashboards etc.
• Experience in presenting data/building reports for senior stakeholders
• Demonstrates a desire for continuous learning and improvement (systems etc.)
• Enthusiastic and creative in problem solving
• Execution focused and target orientated
• Ability to work in a small, busy, energetic team - all focused on enabling customer facing team members to provide the very best customer experience.
• Ability to influence a wide number of senior stakeholders both within the region and globally
• A high degree of self-awareness and judgement, and ability to take a personal stand on issues when required
• A strong communicator, both in writing and spoken communications
• Ability to manage your own time, and switch focus quickly in a rapidly changing environment
What does Access offer you?
We are a growing software company and we deliver on what we say we do! We take the development of our people very seriously! We will work with you to carve out your success plan and an opportunity to accelerate your career and make a real difference.
In addition to our standard benefits of 25 days holiday, a match contributory pension and healthcare you will get:
• A Competitive Salary
• Giving Back/Charity days
• Quarterly Socials
• 6 weeks Sabbaticals (after 6 years of service)
• The Access Group Big Break: our all-expenses paid holiday to Spain
Become part of our amazing Access family!
At Access we're all about helping everyone Love Work and Love Life because we believe people can only be at their best when they can be themselves, love what they do and do what they love.
We love the fact that we're all different. Having more diverse perspectives at work improves how we run our business, helps us support our customers, and when you think about it, it's just more fun. So, no matter what makes you individual, as long as you're qualified, we can't wait for your application.