Technical Project Manager
Posted on May 25, 2022 by Identify Solutions
Do you want an opportunity of a lifetime to be a Project Manager within the Gaming industry?
We're looking for a Technical Project Manager to manage the development of data platforms for over 300 games and to work with teams around the world to make this happen.
Here's why you might be interested:
- You'll be part of a brand-new team, owning projects, setting your own roadmap and foreseeing risks before they happen.
- You'll be reporting directly to the CTO and VP of data platform and have a huge opportunity to develop yourself within the business with room for progression
- You will be working for a well-funded organisation still in its infancy giving you a lot of autonomy to make this your own which in turn can accelerate your career.
Great if you have:
- Experience with Jira or Confluence
- Worked as a Project Manager and have a passion for the gaming world.
- Have a strong work ethic and is someone who is self-efficient, can work well under pressure and is passionate about the gaming world.
What you might love:
- A salary up to €110,000
- Remote policy that suits your lifestyle (but if you're close to the offices please feel free to attend!)
- Benefits such as holidays etc are based on location
- The opportunity to own the development of a platform that will enable more successful game publishing.
Please note for this role candidates will need to be fluent in English
Would you like more information?
Please send your CV (even if it's not up to date) and your availability to talk