Posted on May 25, 2022 by Levy Associates Ltd
Java Developer | Long-term project | Financial Enterprise | 40 hrs
If you are passionate about software development application in a large-scale enterprise level corporation using recent technology using DevOps methodology and ready to take a new challenging job for an international company. Then continue reading! We are looking for a Java Developer with extensive technical hands-on experience with Java using JEE. You will be contributing to the team by ensuring to monitor the information focused on the right data and behavioural pattern of all the customers uploaded in the system. As a Software Developer you will work within DevOps squads, and you work closely with our team members. You are a T-shape professional and combine one or more technical specialties with the capability of taking over basic activities of the other specialists on the team. You have a proven track record of software development knowledge and have an intrinsic drive to personal development in new specialties.
Who are you?
- Excellent organizational skills, detail-oriented, with proven ability to track and support multiple projects at once.
- Good communication in English and Dutch (Verbal, Writing) for both internal (Stakeholder), and external
- You have a bachelor's degree in computer science (software engineering) or equivalent.
- 5+ years of working experience on a large-scale project (IT Banking would be the most ideal)
- Work with Java using JEE standards (Java 8 or 11)
- Experience with or willingness to learn DevOps tools such as Ansible, Python, YAML Terraform, Biceps:
- Working experience building high performance applications (threading and multi-processing)
- Experience with Design Pattern
Since 2000 Levy provides professional Solutions to organizations ranging from tech start-ups to global players. From our offices in the UK and Amsterdam we have built an international local network of skilled employed professionals and contractors fuelled by our passion for connecting skills with projects. Over the years we have fulfilled over 1700 requirements and nowadays we consistently have 250+ professionals recruited and relocated from 14 countries allocated to various projects. Our strength is the way that we see and treat people. This will always be a key factor in our strategy for many years to come multiplying by unity.
Levy Associates Limited is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.