Community Engagement Manager - Barcelona, Spain
Posted on May 25, 2022 by PSD Technology Contracts Ltd.
About the Client
An exciting opportunity to work with a global leader in aviation technology.
About the Role
The role is a central role fully assigned to the support of the clients Aircraft business development community and acceleration of sales engagements for a Blockchain solution focusing on Aircraft maintenance, in collaboration with RVPs and regional business development teams across 4 regions.
The role includes the following activities:
- Regional engagements - In collaboration with regional business development managers:
- Assist globally prospecting efforts and prospect qualification.
- Contact new prospects, raise prospects awareness through presentations, ensure follow up and high-level pace of continuous sales engagements
- Accelerate demand creation, customer sales engagement activities along the different phases of the sales cycle.
- Provide support with creation of proposals, from preparation, sales engagement material, business case preparation up to contracting and closure
- Coordinate across region the creation of the network effect linking various engagements with prospects into joint opportunities
- Support preparation and customization of presentation workshop material per engagement in collaboration with regional business development managers
- Deliver sales engagement workshops for a given sales engagement when necessary
- Help customers engage with their ecosystems globally and adopt the MRO Blockchain solutions
- Support creation of customer trials from a business standpoint
Central community management activities:
- Maintain centrally a pipeline of qualified engagements and manage them to close together with regional business development managers.
- Maintain centrally an up-to-date database of standard sales and technical engagement material ready to use for sales engagements that reflects:
- Feedback from previous sales engagements
- Gathering of competitive intelligence
- Development of customer objection responses
- Coordinate centrally joint engagements & go to market activities with partners and regional business development managers and follow up on related actions
- Animate centrally the community of regional business development manager involved with MRO Blockchain prospects via regular calls, ensuring value proposition is understood and communicated properly, lessons learned and information sharing and follow up on related actions
- Respond to request for information from regional business development managers in a timely manner
What we are looking for
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in IT or Computer Science
- 5+ years proven success in generating revenue growth in a sales and/or business development role
- 3+ years relevant product experience preferred
- Previous marketing experience desirable
- Track record of achieving/exceeding sales targets
- Track record of building client relationship at Senior Management level
- Track record of building and implementing business development plans incl. assessing, analysing, tracking & consolidating market data
- Excellent communicator
- Excellent English written/spoken
- Knowledge of the IT industries and their economic drivers
- Aviation IT or Telecoms industry Experience is Desirable.
- Knowledge on blockchain principles and technologies would be a plus
- OEM and MRO operational environments would be a plus
Soft skills and work behaviour
- Sales acumen
- Meeting management
- Listening skills
- Team player
- Ability to be part of a virtual teams
- Ready to travel in average 15%-30% of the time