Security Engineer - OWASP/AuthN/Azure/IaC
Posted on May 25, 2022 by RM IT Professional Resources AG
Security Engineer - OWASP/AuthN/Azure/IaC - vacancy requiring profound OWASP and AuthN knowledge for our Zurich based client in the financial sector.
- Working with the company's Cyber Risk team, ensuring the company's security standards are implemented
- Understanding of all infrastructure as code artefacts in Azure DevOps focusing on Kubernetes, Kafka, Zookeeper, NoSQL and Couchbase
- Securing the CI and CD process for IaC and Microservice deployments via Spring Boot and Python
- Ensuring compliance with requirements on Encryption at rest and in transing
- Designing, implementing and ensuring best practices of AuthZ via token rotation for both, human and non-human
- Consulting the platform against unauthorised access along with designing and implementing life cycle for data
- Work experience in the public cloud field with practical implementation of the security standards regarding OWASP 10, ISO/IEC 27002 and ISO/IEC 17788
- Extensive knowledge of AuthN concepts and techniques like RBAC and ABAC paired with proficiency of AuthZ frameworks, techniques and tools like OAuth2
- Excellent and proven automation expertise with CI and CD in the public cloud using industry standards like Maven and Gradle
- Know-how of Git along with knowledge of Kubernetes deployments like sidecar, container isolation, multitenancy and software defined networking
- Experience with encryption tools and techniques as well as with Infrastructure as Code, Linux OS and Unix
- Fluent English skills verbally and written
Location: Zurich, Switzerland
Take the next step and send us your CV and contact phone number on which we can reach you during working hours.
Due to Swiss work permit restrictions, we can only consider applications from Swiss nationals, EU citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
Ukrainian refugees are welcome, we will support you all the way.
By applying, you agree to the storage and processing of your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.