Senior Technical Delivery Lead
Posted on May 25, 2022 by Request Technology
*We are unable to sponsor as this is a permanent full time role*
* Must be Covid-19 Vaccinated.*
A prestigious fortune 500 company is on the search for a Sr. Technical Delivery Lead. This position will work on the company's custom technology for their payment processing technology. They need someone with experience troubleshooting and using APIs. They also need to have a Java background for automation purposes. Ideally the company wants someone with experience Scripting and debugging mobile payments. This is almost a technical program manager and will deal with Back End infrastructure technologies such as SOAP/REST.
- You will be responsible for leading and coordinating Infrastructure and business projects from a technology perspective, ensuring that development activities are consistent with the direction set by the company.
- You will also be an escalation point of contact for application support issues, and is required to be able to handle challenging issues related to supporting various applications and systems. Participation in an active on-call rotation is vital to maintaining acceptable levels of service delivery for clients.
- Providing support for the efficient resolution of IT infrastructure related incidents, service requests and update service desk management systems accordingly.
- Build/Maintain documentation for operational procedures as required
- Providing after-hours and on-call support for client service delivery
- Enforce adherence to architectural standards/principles, global product-specific guidelines, usability design standards, etc.
- Collaborating with Product Management and Engineering to review software improvements and provide design feedback
- Collaborating with peers on complex projects as required (eg data center modifications, build-out for DR sites.)
- Translate Business/Technical requirements into High level and Low-Level Design documents.
- Determining and detailing complex software or system functional specifications.
- Reviewing, implementing, and supporting Enterprise Security solutions including Web Service Security, SSL Mutual Authentication.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field
- 6+ years of related IT experience
- Hands on experience in Systems Architecture/Application Integrations/Application Support/Application Deployments.
- Demonstrable experience with Software Configuration Managements and DEVOPS tools (GIT, Jenkins, Sonar)
- Experience with SDLC, Agile development and Waterfall methodologies
- Hands on experience in UNIX & Shell Scripting.
- Demonstrable experience implementing web services and web service interfaces using WSDL, XSD, XML, SOAP/REST frameworks and technologies
- Strong user/admin experience with Linux/Unix command line
- Solid experience with monitoring systems such as Splunk, App Dynamics.
- Expertise in networking protocols, networking and routing strategies
- Expertise in reviewing, implementing and supporting Enterprise Security solutions including Web Service Security, SSL Mutual Authentication.
- Experience with Cloud technologies IaaS, PaaS, AWS (highly recommended)
- Experience with Mobile Payments (highly recommended)