Operational Trade Support - Digital Assets/Crypto
Posted on May 23, 2022 by Finitas
Our client is a New York-headquartered quantitative investment firm looking to hire an Operational Trade Support Analyst with primary responsibilities in BAU Operational tasks. This is a fully remote position offering an excellent salary and the opportunity to work in a well-funded rapidly growing scale up.
The role will require mandatory weekend coverage and potentially overnight on occasion.
- Daily coordination with counterparties, internal stakeholders, liquidity providers, exchanges, prime brokers, or vendors to troubleshoot and resolve open issues across both FX Prime Brokerage and Digital Asset Prime Brokerage businesses.
- Responsible for trade and position break reconciliation and resolution, facilitating counter-party collateral or asset movements, and performing daily internal controls related to Ops, Risk, or Compliance considerations
- Monitoring of counter-party limit utilization, margin thresholds, or portfolio concentration risk throughout the day for both the Digital Prime Brokerage and FX Prime Brokerage businesses. Timely investigation and action, or escalation of breaches to the Risk team is an integral part of the role.
- Onboarding responsibilities include counter-party pipeline grooming, through the static onboarding tasks required to establish trading connectivity, reporting, integration implementation, and facilitating test trades ahead of production go-live
- Ad Hoc project work related to internal controls, MIS reporting, automation initiatives, client-specific reporting requirements, or integration implementation.
Skills & Experience:
- The ideal candidate will have anywhere between 5-7 years of experience within trading, prime brokerage, clearing or have a strong product understanding of FX, Futures, and Digital Assets.
- Candidate should have an entrepreneurial spirit and be self-motivated to identify inefficiencies and work towards streamlining and automating those processes.
- Must be willing to provide weekend coverage to support the 24/7 operational oversight of the Digital Prime Brokerage platform
- Digital Asset product knowledge and a strong technical skill set (Python, VBA, SQL) are desired.
- Strong client-facing soft skills are a requirement.
- Proactive, a spirit of client service and a desire to serve & help grow a business
- Result-oriented and self-motivated.
- The highest ethical standards.