Posted on May 21, 2022 by Darwin Recruitment
We are looking for a Configuration Analyst to join our client immediately in Amsterdam.
What you will do:
- Analysis and documentation of incoming data exposed by diverse Master Data Sources.
- Definition of CI Types and their relations in Conceptual-, Logical and Physical Data model.
- Definitions of data mapping logic between Master Data Source fields and CMDB Data model.
- Building a business entity glossary and a data dictionary.
- Together with Data Engineer verify if implemented schemes are implemented by design.
- Together with Architect work on important topics as 'historical data/time travelling', 'data quality', 'security/sensitive fields' and other non-functional requirements related to data.
- Supporting the process owner or process manager providing insights in the Data model.
- Alignment with the Atlassian Insight CMDB architect to optimize schemes for the target solution.
- Performing configuration audits on the Data model implementation in the Snowflake Data platform.
- Troubleshooting issues related to the Data model implementation.
Sounds like something you would like to do? Interested and need more information?
Hit "APPLY" now or send your CV directly to (see below)!
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.