Lead Software Engineer/Technical Lead
Posted on May 21, 2022 by Skillbase Group Ltd
Technical Lead/Lead Software Engineer
The Lead Software Engineer will play a critical leadership role in creating new product functionality within this platform including world-class Back End and consumer-facing features.
This role adopts the hybrid working model meaning you would be required to be on-site 2 days per week in Dublin.
* Work with a team of talented engineers to develop high performance, high volume Java applications.
* Deliver solutions by providing direct development of software solutions.
* Assist with production support issues by acting as point-of-contact and subject matter expert in resolving incidents and problem tickets.
* Work closely with other technical leads, software engineers, business & system analysts to define features and user stories.
* Proficiency with Java SDK 1.8 or greater.
* Deep knowledge of software development processes including SAFe/Agile processes.
* A wide breadth and depth of technical experience including JBoss, Tomcat, multi-threading, Maven, Linux, SQL and Spring framework tech stack.
* Expertise with Eclipse or IntelliJ and ability to compile, deploy and execute code artifacts.
* Experience integrating vendor and open source products into an overall system.
* Experience with cloud software development (PCF, Azure) and development on microservices architecture.
(Java, Microservices, Tomcat, Linux)
If this role could interest you please apply today for further information.