Senior Adobe Campaign Application Engineer
Posted on May 21, 2022 by SuisseCo GmbH
Please note that for this role, relocation to Switzerland is required. We can only hire EU-27 citizens or candidates with an existing Swiss working permit/citizenship.
SuisseCo specializes in the international recruitment and placement of highly qualified IT specialists in Switzerland. We support our clients in implementing their IT projects and guarantee quick and flexible solutions of the highest quality.
For one of our clients in the banking industry we are currently looking for a Senior Adobe Campaign Application Engineer
Start date: ASAP
Duration: 6 months initially with possibilities for extension
Location: Zurich (WFH within Switzerland 40%, onsite 60%)
- Collaborate with other software developers, business analysts, software architects and IT professionals to implement Adobe Experience solutions.
- Develop and maintain a platform roadmap.
- Customize the system to meet the business needs of the company.
- Integrate existing systems and services into the digital architecture.
- Assist with deployment and provisioning activities
Essentials Skills and Qualifications
- 10+ years of experience in IT and at least at least 5 years' experience delivering Adobe Campaign projects
- A current certification in Adobe Campaign Classic or Standard
- Prior industry experience in multichannel marketing automation solutions, CRM and associated technologies
- Confident working in strategic environments and enjoy finding technical solutions to business challenges
- Understand the various delivery models of AC (on-premise, hybrid, cloud) and familiarity with Adobe Campaign Classic
- Exposure with the following types of tools and technologies:
- RDBMS & SQL (PostgreSQL, MS SQL Server or Oracle
- XML/HTML/CSS and web technologies
- WebServices - SOAP and REST APIs
- Experience w/project management methodologies (eg, agile, scrum, waterfall) and supporting PM and development management tools (eg, Jira)
- Strong communication skills along with technical writing skills for documentation and scoping, defining and managing work
Desired Skills and Qualifications
- Experience with Adobe Marketing Ecosystem
- Knowledge and understanding of CRM systems is big plus