Posted on May 20, 2022 by Darwin Recruitment
* Frontend development for customer orientated products, eg design documents from tools like Figma and Notion
* Deliver new features and bug fixes for various internal and customer-facing Vue.js web apps (2-week release cadence)
* Maintain several TypeScript SDKs.
* Design and implement APIs according to the product roadmap in an Express.js-like framework developed for AWS Lambda.
* Maintain and improve existing codebase - Node.js 14, TypeScript.
Quality Assurance and Site Reliability:
* Troubleshoot production issues, conduct root cause analysis and introduce preventive actions.
* Define and monitor SLIs, SLOs, SLAs
* Analyze code and logs.
* Manage and write internal and public documentations.
* Conduct systems tests for security, performance, and availability.
Darwin Recruitment AG is a Zurich based, SECO licensed, privately owned subsidiary of Darwin Professional Staffing Group Ltd (a Global IT Recruitment Consultancy).
Darwin Recruitment AG manages client relationships whilst also utilising Darwin Professional Staffing Group databases and networks to source Candidates and fulfil client requests.
We do not ask for a placement fee from Candidates/Employees.
If you wish to contact a specialist regarding this role, please contact us.