Posted on May 20, 2022 by Red - The Global SAP Solutions Provider
Data Analyst/Onsite/6 months/Start ASAP
Experience in Data & Analytics work - data analysis techniques, converting business requirements to IT/technical language Knowledge, experience and skills in the required data analysis techniques and data domains
Turns data1 into actionable insights for business value creation and decision making by synthesizing and interpreting complex data using advanced analytics, Datamodelling and visualization techniques and tools. Provides advice to decision makers in outlining both causes and remedies to business problems.
"Drive business data and analytics requirements
* Understands the underlying business problem to define the required data and appropriate analysis.
* Provides process and data expertise in business analysis assignments and validates data availability and quality
* Supports in building, qualifying, and managing the funnel of data and analytics opportunities towards stakeholders in the digital product engagements
* Provides advise into the structuring of data in data products to meet business requirements, self-service analytics capabilities, and reading of data for AI/ML/automation use-cases, ie making data views fit for purpose. Perform data analytics assignments
* Collects, processes, evaluates, and aggregates data from various sources to base analysis upon
* Works with data architects and engineers to build datasets used for analysis, and identifies based on expertise in the data domain needs for new data objects to enhance analytics outcomes
* Performs data modelling and analysis using the applicable statistical model, when required together with data scientists and engineers
* Prototyping and data storyboarding Validation of analysis results
* Pressure-test/validates data model logic and algorithms from a business perspective Visualization and presentation of data analysis
* Interprets, visualizes, and presents results of the data analysis using appropriate techniques to enable actionable insights for business"