Posted on May 18, 2022 by Metro Global Ventures
Metro Global Ventures is an operationally-focused middle market private investment firm. We invest in and help grow smaller niche businesses with solid fundamentals and strong management teams.
Metro Global is seeking an enterprising, talented, and enthusiastic Operations Associate. This position is a unique opportunity to work closely with senior leaders including the CEO and CTO. Recent Graduates and May 2022 Graduates are highly encouraged to apply.
As an Operations Associate, you will contribute to a fast-growing company at the nexus of technology and global business. The ideal candidate is detail-oriented and a go-getter who loves to problem-solve in a collaborative, entrepreneurial environment.
- Support diverse marketing-related initiatives.
- Serve as the point-person from planning through follow-up for field marketing strategy and execution.
- Prioritize requests from internal stakeholders (including management, operations, and business development teams) and provide timely solutions to meet their and client objectives.
- Research projects
- Collaborate with internal teams to improve workflow and deliver results.
- Participate in group team initiatives and projects as required.
- Bachelor's Degree in any field of study
- Extremely organized and capable of communicating professionally.
- Willingness to work on a variety of tasks.
- Ability to collaborate effectively with diverse stakeholders.
- Highly detail-oriented, driven, and focused mindset.
- Skillful managing multiple complex projects simultaneously.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills and mature decision-making capabilities.
- A motivated self-starter with a positive attitude and enthusiasm for our mission.
- Excellent personal and professional references.
- Be able to work onsite 3-4 days a week
- 0-4 years of internship or work experience (such as in a startup, B2B, professional services, or legal context)
- Experience in operations or business development operations is a plus