Senior Systems Administrator - JIRA Confluence
Posted on May 17, 2022 by Request Technology - Robyn Honquest
Senior Systems Administrator - JIRA confluence
SALARY: $115k - $140k plus 7% bonus
Looking for a Senior System Administration support for JIRA confluence and crowd and associated profile operations support to tools cots products some development and automation using python Java groovy REST API Atlassian tools
Seeking a highly motivated individual whose primary function will be to provide system admin support for Atlassian tools such as (Jira, Confluence, & Crowd) & drive increased user adoption through continuous improvements within the toolset.
- Provide quality system admin support for Jira, Confluence, Crowd, and associated plug-in's, integrations including metrics reporting.
- Manage upgrades, patches, on-premises infrastructure, availability and performance of Jira, Confluence, Crowd data center along with installed Atlassian marketplace add-ons.
- Develop and manage integrations between Jira, Confluence, Crowd with enterprise applications such as ServiceNow using Scriptrunner for Jira.
- Manage global and project customization for large size Atlassian tools instance.
- Install and configure custom Jira add-ons to provide enhanced capabilities (eg, Scriptrunner, Automation for Jira, Configuration manager, Advanced Roadmaps and eazyBI. etc.)
- Manage Jira projects, users, permissions, Jira screen schemes, notification schemes, custom fields, field configurations, workflows, workflow functions and Confluence spaces/pages.
- Develop and manage reports for data in Jira using eazyBI, SSRS and PowerBI/Tableau.
- Develop automated scripts, post functions and triggers using Python, JAVA, Groovy, REST API, VB to automate system admin functions and develop home grown utilities.
- Establish standards, best practices, and governance for managing Jira and Confluence.
- Deep understanding of the implementation of the Scaled Agile (SAFe) framework.
- Develop and maintain technical and user-facing documentation and standard operating procedures and guides
- Provide technical support for user management, creating custom dashboards, projects, issues, queries, workflows, and reports.
- Write custom JQL (Jira Query Language) to construct custom dashboards, advanced filter, and reports, using various filter types in JIRA and eazyBI reporting plugin.
- Experience in migrating Jira from one instance into another.
- Build, configure, deploy Unix Servers, and launch Atlassian Applications on UNIX Servers.
- Work with Atlassian support for the issues and resolving them in a timely manner without any interruption to the users.
- Adept at problem solving, manage Issue/Risks and escalation process
- Provide recommendations to users and management on best practices and standardization in implementing projects and processes within Jira and the Atlassian suite.