Member and Guest Services Evening Shift
Posted on May 16, 2022 by Archerfield
We Play A Different Game.
With a wide choice of historic and contemporary secluded accommodation, a world class Spa, state of the art Performance Centre and two links golf courses of Championship standard, Archerfield offers an unrivalled experience for both Members and Guests.
The Archerfield Estate is located just 18 miles from the centre of Edinburgh along the spectacular coastline and just a short distance from North Berwick, Haddington, and other East Lothian towns.
Join our Member and Guest Services Team
We are currently inviting applications for an enthusiastic, self-motivated, and driven individual to join our Member and Guest Services Team to cover the evening shift on a flexible basis.
The Member and Guest Services Team play a very important part of our overall team as the first and last point of contact for Members and Guests when on the property.
As the evening shift leader, you will be there on hand, answering phones and dealing with guest requests during their stay with us on the Estate.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Ensure that all Members and Guests receive a warm welcome
- Be the main point of contact for all guests in the evening and early night
- Keep up to date with Estate and local area knowledge to ensure you can advise Members and Guests and maximise sales opportunities
- Assist in providing any onsite transport for guests staying in accommodation overnight
- Anticipate any guest requirements where possible to help ensure an enjoyable stay
Requirements for the role:
- Previous experience within a customer facing role - preferably within hospitality or the luxury sector
- Good telephone manner and IT Skills
- High standard of personal presentation
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with a confident and outgoing personality and an ability to interact with people at all levels
- Ability to take initiative and a practical approach to problem solving
- A passion for delivering exceptional customer service
- Ability to work in a high paced environment and able to prioritise tasks to meet the desired outcome
- Willingness to work the evening shift
What we give you:
-Estate based incentive and discount schemes
-Excellent training and development opportunities
If you feel you have the necessary skills and experience to take on this role, then in the first instance, please contact Greg Dale.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
Salary: Up to £12.50 per hour