Customer Service Representative
Posted on May 16, 2022 by Windows, Doors & More
This Customer Support Specialist position involves a remote work and working in a high energy, dynamic, you will have the flexibility to telecommute* (work from home) as you take on some tough challenges, focused on delivering best-in-class customer support. This individual will be responsible for ensuring each transaction is processed within Windows Doors & More, Inc. guidelines, values and customer specifications. A Customer Support Specialist will learn and master a number of different skill sets as well as utilize excellent verbal and written communication. The opportunity for growth exists for employees who have the potential and demonstrate the ability to learn at the next level of responsibility.
Key responsibilities include:
• Produce work that is well executed, accurate, and attentive to detail. Take ownership of all customer interactions to ensure best-in-class service.
• Respond to customer inquiries and resolve issues quickly, competently and professionally.
• Enter internal and external customer orders and quotations received via all sales channels.
• Send documentation to customers.
• Solve situations related to orders, shipments, or other customer-related matters.
• Use Microsoft Excel, Oracle, SAP, SFDC and other applications that house customer information, policies and procedures ( You will be thought on how to use some of this software's).
• Research and maintain customer account information within appropriate systems.
• Support company Distributor sales representatives in areas such as order placement, order status, and customer complaint issues.
• Adapt quickly to frequently changing applications and departmental and divisional policies and procedures.
• Demonstrate reliable attendance and adhere to scheduled work hours.
• Interact extensively in a team environment with peers to assist one another with orders and information.
• Interface with supporting departments including Technical Service, Finance, Distribution and Sales.
• Adhere to all ISO Certification, Sarbanes Controls and participate in Customer Service-related audits when called upon to do so.
• Be flexible with the work schedule to meet the needs of the organization.