Cloud Dev Ops Manager
Posted on May 15, 2022 by Square One Resources
Job Title: Cloud Dev Ops Manager
Location: Hybrid (an on-site couple of days a week in the Netherlands)
Salary/Rate: Up to 900 Euros Per day inside IR35
Start Date: Immediate
Job Type: Contract
We have an exciting opportunity now available with one of our sector-leading consultancy clients! They are currently looking for a skilled Cloud Dev Ops Manager to join their team for a six-month contract."
- Provide technical capability, support and maintenance for our Cloud-based platforms, including the delivery and documentation of the following:
- Operational, initiative and project-based activities
- Capacity and availability management
- Performance and Obsolescence management
- Patch, vulnerability and anti-virus management
- Technical design and implementation
- License & Vendor management
- Backup & Disaster recovery management/capability
- Operating system hardening
- Audit & Compliance
- Provide key input into solution design, strategy & roadmaps
- Resource management, covering both permanent & contract resources (on & offshore).
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- Good knowledge of Cloud toolsets, public/hybrid/private.
- Significant experience in leading service teams fast-paced environment
- Strong record of people management in a technical background, including communication, negotiation and conflict resolution skills
- Effectively gathers information, structures clear reasons for decisions and leads debate where required.
- Proven business planning experience, demonstrating a track record of success as a business leader and have the ability to collaborate with various groups to achieve mutual success
- Timeliness in all actions with quality consciousness towards services received and provided
- Good experience designing, integrating and deploying systems in a dynamic, high-pressure working environment
- Experience in analysing, assessing and resolving complex technology requirements, problems and issues
- Solid ability to work logically through a delivery schedule, working out quick win delivery and strategic goal implementation
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply now with your updated CV in Microsoft Word/PDF format.
Notwithstanding any guidelines given to level of experience sought, we will consider candidates from outside this range if they can demonstrate the necessary competencies.
Square One is acting as both an employment agency and an employment business, and is an equal opportunities recruitment business. Square One embraces diversity and will treat everyone equally. Please see our website for our full diversity statement.