Posted on May 15, 2022 by ComTech Europe Limited
The Service Division is looking for a Pricing Controller to support our business during the parental leave of one of our team members. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone interested in a global role within the very dynamic environment of Service.
This position reports to the VP BC for the AIS Division, who is based in Stockholm, Sweden. The length of the assignment is 9/10 months (from May 2022 to February 2023).
- 50% onsite in the office in Stockholm is needed, so preferred someone local (if this is not possible someone local in Belgium who will go 50% onsite in Wilrijk is also possible
- Do they need any specific pricing software experience. no - but experience in the industrial sector is needed
- It used to be Pricepoint but they are switching to Syncron Price
- Managing and driving strategic pricing projects for spare part ranges within our three business lines
- Implement a new pricing software in cooperation with the other business areas in the group
- The daily work connected to pricing of new spare parts according to the Divisional pricing strategy.
- Ad-hoc requirements from the different stakeholders, such as supporting Marketing teams and Customer Center with analytical tasks (for instance, simulating price effects, sharing info on prices or last time buy input).
- Working with standard reports on pricing effects developed in smart analytics and developing new ones.
- Train Customer Centers on pricing simulations, analysis and sales arguments.
- Work with VP BC and the Marketing team on pricing revision for 2023.
- Partner with the Product Divisions to ensure a clear communication to the Customer Centers in any matter related to pricing.
- project management experience
- strong communication skills are key as the interaction with CCs and Divisions is very frequent
- Experience in the finance and/or business control areas are relevant to perform successfully in this assignment.
- An advanced level of English is necessary for this role.