Salesforce Business Analyst- Permanent-Hybrid
Posted on May 15, 2022 by McCabe & Barton
The IT Business Analyst position is reporting into the Global Head of Business Systems and the main responsibility will be day to day change management of this key digital transformation project.
Our IT Business Analyst will be responsible for bring together the business requirements from the various product owners from across the various lines of business. They are also responsible for ensuring that they liaise with the Senior IT Business Analyst to ensure the overall design of the solution fits the business needs while making the most economical use of the underlying technology platform and using out of the box functionality wherever possible.
It will be essential you establish strong relationship with the users, in an active listening mode while managing their expectations. In collaboration with the Senior IT Business Analyst, you will define the solutions and liaise with the Solution Architect before processes are agreed.
Character and attitude are key to this role. We need a strong, passionate, energetic individual, who isn't desk-bound, with exceptional juggling, analysis, inter-personal and documentation skills to work in a fluid and challenging environment. Ideally, you'll have experience of Agile tools/methodology and the Salesforce eco-system.
- 2-3 projects working with in BA role (Sales Cloud, Service Cloud & Communities)
- Hands on experience of configuring and supporting of systems
- Strong requirements gathering experience across organisational boundaries and converting these requirements into User Stories
- Experience working with different levels in the organization
- Excellent problem solving and support skills
- The ability to manage multiple small projects in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
- Working knowledge of Agile methodologies and continuous deployment models
- Creation of user experience journeys and capability mapping
- Collaborative, team player who believes in creating strong internal dynamics
Required skills & knowledge
- Contribute to the continuous re-engineering of sales and service processes across the entire organization
- Provide technical solutions to business obstacles
- Work with business stakeholders to identify and cater to their needs
- Improve the business efficiency through streamlined Salesforce implementation
- Effectively communicate and document business and IT information in line with agreed processes and procedures.
- Balance technology and business issues as well as communicate appropriately with both technology and business experts
- Possesses an extensive knowledge of technology and business operations from more than one business sector and understands the significance of fiscal constraints.
- Able to recognise potential assignments outside own areas of specialisation and apply appropriate technology related expertise as necessary.
- Develop, define, and build technology bias business cases that will enable business and technology change
- Implement workflow across the organisation
- Recommend technology solutions to improve business decision-making with a focus on the core systems, technology strategies and standards.
- To be effective in this role, you will need to have an aptitude for technology and a willingness to engage with people to bridge the gaps between the business, IT and users.
- Experience of dealing with continuous deployment methodologies and the challenges, relating to change, that this brings to the user community and how to address these issues.
- Accreditation in and practical experience of deploying a ITIL service management framework and understanding of project management standards (eg, Agile, PRINCE) would be advantageous