URGENT: Interim IT Operations Manager, DataOps, incident management, ITIL, remote working
Posted on May 15, 2022 by emagine
Are you an experienced IT Operations Manager with a background in Data?
Can you help to shape a newly formed department and implement effective processes and systems?
Do you have experience resolving vendor support issues, SLA compliance, CI/CD, Test Automation, Moving applications into production?
If yes, we need your skills to support the leadership of a global data ops team. The team has formed as part from a major organisational restructure, and requires support in setting up effective tools and structures.
- Experienced in IT Operations Management
- Good all round knowledge of Data Operations
- Managing 3rd parties and ensuring SLA agreements are adhered to
- Working experience of ITIL, Incident Management, ticketing systems, data governance, CI/CD
- Strong organisational and communication skills
- Good Business Level English (French or Portuguese nice to have)
- Assessment of DataOps team structure, tools and processes
- Recommendation for changes and enhancements
- Implementation of agreed changes
- Review of vendor performance
- Communication with vendor to ensure improvements
- Day to day support of department leadership
- Coaching Mentoring
For a full breakdown of the project details and deliverables please send the latest version of your CV or call Brendan with you questions.
emagine is a professional and reliable business partner and solutions provider with more than 25 years of experience in delivering future-oriented and demanding technology projects. Together with our 3,300 employees, external consultants and specialists, we plan, control and implement these IT, Engineering and business projects for renowned companies worldwide. In 2021, emagine Group merged with the Scandinavian market leader ProData Consult to enlarge our joint services and geographical footprint. Present in 9 Western and Northern European countries, we also cover 3 Nearshoring hubs in Poland and 1 Offshoring Centre of Excellence in Bengaluru. Last year, the enlarged Group achieved a combined turnover of 442+ million euros, with aims to grow both our staff base and our services offered.