Senior Identity Management Engineer
Posted on May 15, 2022 by Michael Bailey Associates - Zurich
Senior Identity Management Engineer, permanent position, Basel
Are you ready for your next exciting opportunity within the field of Identity Management?
On behalf of our client - a well-established insurance company - Michael Bailey Associates is looking for a Senior Identity Management Engineer.
* Ensuring stable operation of the IDM/LDAP environment, including involvement in incident, problem and change management
* Analysis of requirements for existing and new provisioning interfaces from internal customers and projects, including conception of solutions and implementation
* Consulting of internal customers and projects in the field of Identity & Access Management (IAM) processes and Identity Lifecycle
* Documentation of functional, non-functional and technical specifications including operational documentation
* Active further development, optimization and automation of the IDM environment in the context of the IT cloud strategy
* Competitive salary and attractive annual bonus programme
* Hybrid working scheme
* Several years of experience in the field of IDM engineering and directory services
* Good knowledge of Java, Python and PowerShell as well as Linux systems
* Understanding of modern authentication and authorization concepts/protocols
The deadline for submitting the applications is 20/05/2022.
If you are interested in a confidential conversation, please get into contact with Karolina Sakowicz or send an email
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.