Posted on May 15, 2022 by TALENT - IT
If you have strong affinity with agile, CI/CD and DevOps practices, this may be a job for you!
As a DevOps engineer you will:
- Help the team implementing the necessary building blocks to facilitate the implementation of CI/CD pipelines for the wide range of technologies we support.
- Work together with developers who rely on your knowledge and skills to implement highly performant CI/CD pipelines in a heavily regulated environment, adding value to their product chain.
Specific qualifications for the CI/CD Engineer position include:
- You have a good experience in IT industry
- You ideally have in-depth knowledge of/administrator experience with at least one of these software packages: Microsoft Azure DevOps, Jfrog Artifactory, SonarQube
- You have experience managing source control and branching strategy
- You have experience implementing build automation on .Net, Java and other technologies
- You have knowledge and experience managing Infrastructure as Code (IaC)
- You possess notions of Windows and/or Linux server and architecture (clustering, load balancing, installation)
- You have some experience with Docker
- Experience with Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Agile & DevOps knowledge
- Skills in one of the following languages: Java, .NET, C++, PowerShell, Ansible
- Past experiences in integrating a software product in the software development life cycle is an added value
- Experiences as lead developer or system engineer is an added value
- Experiences working on software deployment automation is an added value
Applicants can work from one of our ESA offices in Brussel, London or Paris with extensive home working possibilities