SAP FI Localisation Consultant
Posted on May 14, 2022 by Red - The Global SAP Solutions Provider
RED, on behalf of one of the most established global SAP implementation partner, are currently searching for an experienced FI Localisation Consultant - Sweden.
Role: FI Localisation Consultant - Sweden
Start : May 2022
Location: Remote - occasional travel to Verona
Duration: December 2022 (long term scope)
Rate: Dependant on experience
Outline: Global S/4HANA Conversion project
- Cover the Roll-out necessity to implement Retail services in Sweden.
- Seeking an experienced FI consultant with familiarity with Retail topics on S/4
- Fiscal localisation reporting and customising.
- Stock transfer between branches;
- Fixed Assets Management;
- Banking Integration;
- Retail sales and distribution processing;
- Store reconciliation
- Integration with banking systems
- Multichannel processes for Sweden (integration with E-commerce, cross channel processes (sale on the web return in the store, sale in store deliver to home, etc.), simplified returns process)
- Retail knowledge is a must, retail processes are (in different grade) involved in the solution and stores are an important part of the new services.
- The person will work together with other colleagues but will have to work himself/herself to gain the full knowledge of the processes, the support of the other team members will always be anyway available.
- The person will have to work close also with the customer IT people so needs to have a sound competence and goods mood so to build a partnership with the customer as this could be a long term engagement.
- Project will be done on S/4 so a good knowledge of the SAP version is needed. All solutions integrate different systems (EWM, E-commerce, etc .), a good understanding of integration flow with external systems is needed.
- Ability to work also on custom solution, to write functional analysis and to properly interact with the development team in case of custom development are needed.
- Activities will be managed on-premise (mandatory the presence onsite during discovery workshops with business) and remotely depending on the project stage.
- Project go-live is planned on 1st January 2023.
We have got interview slots lined up for this project with a huge pipeline.
If you would like to be considered for this role, please send your resume to (see below) or apply within.