IFS Project Manager - Contract - Inside IR35
Posted on May 14, 2022 by Wenham Carter Ltd
Role: IFS Project Manager
Location: Whitley (Yorkshire) OR Milton Keynes
Rate: Inside IR35
Duration: 6 months rolling contract
- Formulate, organize, and monitor inter-connected projects
- Decide on suitable strategies and objectives
- Coordinate cross-project activities
- Develop and control deadlines, budgets and activities
- Apply change, risk and resource management
- Assume responsibility for the programs people and vendors
- Assess program performance and aim to maximize ROI
- Resolve projects higher scope issues
- Prepare reports for program directors
- Provide direction on all project operations and activities such as the design, planning, schedule, project scope and project budget
- Manage and ensure completion of assigned upgrading/Additional & Alteration (A&A) works in accordance to the clients expectation within the timeline and budget
- Conduct quality assurance reviews to ensure that required work is satisfactorily performed and completed by consultants.
- Monitors and reports on all phases of planning and construction
- Manage and monitor project fund which includes all payment to consultants, contractors, and authorities
- Any other ad-hoc assignments assigned by the Management.
- Candidate must possess at least 10+ Yrs of Project Management experience.
- Minimum 3-5 cycles of ERP implementation experience, preferably 1-2 End-to-end implementation of IFS ERP
- Thorough understanding of project/program management techniques and methods
- Excellent Knowledge of performance evaluation and change management principles
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office; working knowledge of program/project management software (Basecamp, MS Project etc.) is a strong advantage
- Outstanding leadership and organizational skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent problem-solving ability
- Prior program management experience in life science domain is a plus.
Quick Hiring process!