Embedded Software Engineer
Posted on May 14, 2022 by Source Technology
Role: Embedded Software Engineer
Assignment period: 6-month temp position with desire to become perm
Location: Flemish Brabant, Belgium
Remote: 2 days a week in the office
Competitive rates: Fixed rate - €75.000+ benefits. Temp to perm daily - €450 - 500
Benefits for the fixed employment: Bonus, company car, fuel car, meal vouchers, insurance, and a pension plan
One of the global leaders in the field of network virtualization is looking for an Embedded software engineer to join their team.
Working with over 100 service providers internationally and Tier 1 carriers, you will be ensuring customer get the full benefits of using the Cloud, providing a fully virtualised environment.
Do you think you have the skills and experience to deliver innovative solutions to the telecommunications market?
The assignment consists of:
- The development and implementation of technologies into all-inclusive, cost-efficient design
- Developing, debugging and optimising designs
- Designing and implementing software architecture, systems and building blocks
- Developing and implementing telecom/datacom protocols
Requirements for competence and experience:
- Master's degree in Software Development or Engineering
- Skilled with C programming
- Development and debugging experience with Kernel/Linux
- Software development experience in multi-core environments
- Interest and understanding with communication system standards, firmware and software architecture
- Any experience and understanding of unit-test frameworks, Jenkins, Gitlab, Jenkins is a bonus!
- Verbal and written communication skills in English, Dutch and French speaking is an advantage but not essential!
Your initial contract will be 6 months with the option to extend to extend to a permanent position within the company after.
Does this role sound interesting to you and you would like to know more? Contact Pippa Goodwin at Source Technology - part of SGI.