Posted on May 14, 2022 by Parity Professionals
Procurement Advisor/£400 - £550 Day Rate (Inside IR35)/6 months Initially/Dublin or Reading
Parity Group are recruiting on behalf of a global retail organisation, who is looking to recruit an experienced Procurement Advisor on an initial 6-month, inside IR35 (Umbrella) contract. This role requires you to be on in the office (Dublin or Reading) 2 or 3 days a week.
You will be tasked with looking look after "goods not for resale" (GNFR) covering categories such as Supply Chain, Marketing, IT, Facilities Management, Retails Operations and Store Development.
Your team partners with the business to develop strategies to create competitive advantage for the business, with a focus on value creation, innovation, sustainability and risk management.
The Procurement Advisor - ICT is a role partnering within our Procurement function, working across ICT projects with a spend of c£175m.
- 2-3 years related experience in a Procurement role
- Experience and knowledge in ICT related categories of spend
- Demonstrated ability to forge close business relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Experience of working within fast-paced and matrixed organisations
- Experience of developing strategic partnerships with key suppliers
- Ability to meet deadlines and prepare regular reports to share progress and performance
- Knowledge of financial, legal and commercial contracts, sustainability/CSR and ethical sourcing
PERSONAL, SKILLS & COMPETENCIES
- Good business acumen
- Curiosity with ability to drive change
- Self-motivated, focused and results orientated
- Driven achiever with proven track record
- Innovative and resourceful
- Ability to influence internal and external stakeholders
- Excellent problem solving, strategic thinking and planning skills
- Highly effective and skilled negotiator
- Excellent organisation, prioritization and time management skills
- Ability to analyse, evaluate and recommend on risk at strategic level
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Project management skills
For more info please feel free to establish contact or simply click apply to register your intertest.
Looking forward to chat!
Parity - Better Decisions: Better People
Parity Group plc acts in the capacity of an Employment Agency when providing contract recruitment services.
We welcome applications from all sections of society and applicants will be considered on the basis of their suitability for the position