Supply Chain Planning Analyst - medical devices
Posted on May 14, 2022 by Experis AG
Supply Chain Planning Analyst
Starting Date: ASAP
Duration: 12 month with hight possibilities for extension
Location: Zuchwil with 2 days of home office
Experis is the global leader in professional resourcing and project-based workforce solutions. Our suite of services range from interim and permanent recruitment to managed services and consulting, enabling businesses to achieve their goals. We accelerate organisational growth by attracting, assessing and placing specialised professional talent.
On behalf of our client, a leading Pharmaceutical company, we are looking for a Supply Chain Planning Analyst with fluent English and knowledge of manufacturing control systems (ERP)
- Provide support for project driven supply planning and product variant introduction through the supply chain.
- Ensure a strong alignment with business partners and drive process improvements.
- Support the Planning Professionals in the operational process of the Product Version phase-in, phase-out activities of medical device products.
- Coordinate for Variant introduction within Supply Chain.
- Monitor implementation and own the execution to ensure smooth transition of variant codes into Supply Chain.
- Prepare inputs for Demand Planning, system set-up and cutover plan for Supply Network Planning.
- Contribute to project teams through the variant implementation process.
- Lead process improvements of the end-to-end Variant process in collaboration with affected departments.
- Handle the impact of license expiry on end-to-end supply chain planning activity.
- Provide meaningful analytics and important metric reporting.
- Train users and partners on Variant processes and systems.
- Know and follow all laws and policies to apply the job and maintain the highest level of integrity, ethics and compliance at all time.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Supply Chain, Engineering, Logistics, or Operations (preferred)
- Strong analytical skills
- In depth knowledge of manufacturing control systems (ERP) and processes
- Strong communication skills
Interested in this opportunity? Kindly send us your CV today through the link in the advert. However should you have any questions please contact Martyna Slosarczyk