Posted on May 14, 2022 by Experis AG
Experis is the global leader in professional resourcing and project-based workforce solutions.
Overview of contract
On behalf of our client, one of the leading financial institutions in Zurich, we are looking for a C# .NET SQL Developer who will be responsible to design and implement the needed new functionalities enhancements for a new started project that aims to deliver an enhanced security posture for Windows-based client devices, based on the three "Zero Trust" principles.
This is a 9 months contract.
- 5+ years working experience in a large global enterprise
- Very strong C# .net development and MS Visual Studio skills
- Experience with development and consuming RESTfull web services
- Experienced with SQL (Oracle)
- Undergraduate degree in computer science. information technology or related discipline
- Strong communication skills, oral and written in English
- The role is responsible for designing, coding and modifying websites and web services, from layout to function and according to a client's specifications. Strive to create visually appealing sites that feature user-friendly design and clear navigation.
- Creating new and maintain existing web services/web applications
- The position requires constant communication with globally distributed colleagues and stakeholders
- Design and implement improvements of existing solutions or creating new solution to support the project in the area of "No patch, no play" together with other developers in the team
If you are interested in this opportunity, we look forward to receiving your CV or if you have any questions, contact Ana Victoria Ramos
We can only consider Swiss nationals or professionals possessing a valid EU passport for this engagement.