Data Analyst- Fixed Term Contract
Posted on May 14, 2022 by Methods Business and Digital Technology Limited
I am actively recruiting for a Data Analyst to work on an exciting transformation project to redesign the client's services around their customer needs. This is a 12 month fixed term contract with the opportunity to move into a permanent position once the contract has finished. The role will be remotely based with rare travel onto client site. The role is paying up to £35k/year.
- Investigate our key data domains, identifying users, capturing lineages, and documenting definitions, reference data, and business rules.
- Profile data sources and make cleansing recommendations.
- Support system implementations by understanding emerging data needs and supplying sample datasets to the implementation team.
- Support data migrations by documenting source-to-target mappings and transformations, designing and conducting reconciliations, and working with the migration technical lead to carry out root cause analyses.
- Be responsive to changing priorities and keep project teams informed about your progress and communicate well to ensure your work aligns with the projects' needs.
- Act as a link between the Rewire programme and data governance groups, ensuring that issues are escalated and that governance decisions are
- Compiling, wrangling, and assessing datasets in Excel and ideally, SQL Server databases.
- Working with system users and other stakeholders to understand and document data domains in the context of business processes and priorities.
- Supporting data migrations or data quality initiatives.
- Experience of the data used in the social housing sector.
- Good SQL skills.