Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM Requirements Engineer
Posted on May 14, 2022 by RM IT Professional Resources AG
Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM Requirements Engineer vacancy for a globally operating Zurich based company in the financial sector.
- Performing requirements elicitation in the area of digital sales enablement in different types of projects with digital reference
- Providing guidance in workshops with key SMEs in AM mainly in Microsoft Dynamics CRM related projects
- Recording functional and nonfunctional requirements while also developing use cases
- Cooperating with QA and DEV team on DevOps Feature files for testing automation
- Preparing CRM Mock-ups, Data Models and Security Roles Models
- Being responsible for Gap-, Data- and Migration Analysis while also overseeing functional testing during UAT phase
- 8+ years of experience as a Requirement Engineer focusing on digital products by working on complex application requirement with multiple integration
- Well-versed with digital systems like CRM, CMS, Digital Marketing, Portals, Mobile and Social Media
- Familiarity with Agile or Iterative development methodology such as Scrum or XP
- Competency of Agile documentation including Epic, Use Cases, User Stories, Acceptance Criteria, Backlogs and Customer Journeys
Location: Zurich, Switzerland
Take the next step and send us your CV and contact phone number on which we can reach you during working hours.
Due to Swiss work permit restrictions, we can only consider applications from Swiss nationals, EU citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
Ukrainian refugees are welcome, we will support you all the way.
By applying, you agree to the storage and processing of your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.