Posted on May 14, 2022 by Base 3
The role will be part of a larger program that aims to re-platform and review business objectives of a key company asset. The role will evolve in a complex, changing and distributed environment working partially in waterfall and agile.
- The job requires a good knowledge of company business operations, information landscape, application platforms & technical infrastructure, strong analysis capability, a thorough understanding of the system development and implementation process, and the interpersonal skills to create buy-in around the proposed architecture solution.
- You have 10+, years of IT and business/industry work experience including architecture design and deployment, preferably in the Banking/Financial Services sector.
- Exposure to multiple, diverse technologies and processing environments is required
- Experience in an agile environment is strongly preferred
- You have experience with SAFe framework and you have a knowledge of applied Web Oriented Architecture (WOA)
- Good technical skills to be able to understand complex architecture and design with different type of technologies applied.
Note: the role has been assessed as Inside I35 which affects only UK resident candidates