Software Engineer Specialist - Cloud - Telecoms
Posted on May 14, 2022 by Flint Consulting Limited
Software Engineer Specialist - Cloud Telecoms
Flint is currently looking for a Cloud Software Engineer Specialist to work with one of the largest telecom providers in the UK.
What I'll be doing - your accountabilities
- Accountable for delivering complex customer applications.
- Owns the design, testing, and go-live phases.
- Provides technical expertise to end customers, sales teams, and other units being a subject matter expert in the application development field.
- Designs and amends working practices and processes using CI methodology as appropriate.
- Able to coach, train and motivate new recruits and junior team members
- Manage and co-ordination of virtual teams for specific customer deployments or project work.
- Interact with our real external customers at all levels, on both a highly technical or commercial level.
- Provide out of hours support via on-call rota and adopt a flexible approach to a customer base that operates 24/7/365
- In-depth technical knowledge of Genesys, EngHouse and A365 platforms and associated development environments.
- IVR consultancy and best practise knowledge
- VoiceXML and associated IP technologies
- Nuance Speech recognition design, grammar creation and tuning.
- Training of team members and customers
- Broad technical knowledge of call centre infrastructures
- Knowledge of the Network capabilities, both Global and Domestic.
- Commercial understanding, both internal and external.
- Customer-facing role, presentation skills and soft skills are a key requirement
- 5 years plus experience in voice technologies and networks
- Application design best practise
- CI tools and techniques
- Knowledge of webservices and IP technology.
- Bid preparation and pricing.
- Presentation and communication at senior levels
- Highly proficient in Excel, PowerPoint and SharePoint for documentation and procedures.