Linux DevOps Engineer
Posted on May 14, 2022 by Darwin Recruitment
For my client I am looking for a Linux Engineer who is a big fan of automation. Let's put it this way, you inhale automation. You will be mainly focusing on deploying, maintaining and migrating, solutions in a cloud environment.
I'm looking for someone
- who has at least 3 years of experience working with Linux Systems
- who has experience with AWS or Azure
- who has a passion for automation and has experience with Ansible, Apache/Nginx, Git and HAproxy.
- Knowledge and affinity with MySQL or Oracle databases are a nice have.
As the Linux Engineer you would be part of a dedicated team taking ownership on automating and virtualizing as much as possible. You have to be open-minded and someone who loves to brainstorm for the best possible innovative solutions.
What the company offers:
- Salary between 55K - 65K a year including holiday allowance
- 25 days paid Holidays
- A Laptop
- The possibility to increase your salary by €50,00 gross a month for certain certifications you achieve (paid by the company)
- A hybrid work environment (2/3) work-from-home policy and the right equipment to help you do your job
- Travel allowance covered
- Premium pension scheme
Apply now! Send us your CV and we'll consider you for the first round of interviews.
Chat first? Contact me at (see below).
We realize we ask a lot, but we urge you to apply even if you match for 80%.
Keywords: Linux, VMWare, DevOps, Ansible, Git, AWS, Azure
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.