Clinical Data Manager/SAS Programmer
Posted on May 13, 2022 by Actalent
The Clinical Data Manager & SAS Programmer role provides Data Management and SAS Programming support as part of the biometry team to ensure high quality data through the clinical studies life cycle.
Clinical data management:
- Responsible, with limited direction, for planning and executing clinical data management activities in clinical studies or projects ensuring that deliverables are met in timelines and quality
- Develop, document, and maintain data management study related documentation (eg data management plan, data management report)-
- Generate and manage the data queries (including inconsistent, missing and incorrect data) generated by the electronic data capture systems-
- Develop ad-hoc SAS program for edit checks outside the electronic data capture systems
- Generate ad-hoc reports for the clinical project team (eg monitors, clinical project manager, etc.)
- Oversee data review activities within the clinical database:
- Coordinate database lock procedures, including all QC efforts, in-line with database lock requirements
- Ensures that all activities under responsibility are properly documented (traceability of changes, data specifications) according to the internal guidance documents
- Developing ad-hoc SAS programs according to clinical project needs: eg utilities for data cleaning, handling of external data, import/reconciliation of internal/external data, pooling of database, programming of ad-hoc reports (patients profile, data review report, clinical metrics reports), etc.
- Performing quality control on SAS programs/outputs created by another SAS programmer
- Developing and/or validating ad-hoc SAS macros
- Reviewing SDTM datasets specification developed by an external vendor; using CDISC guidelines to generate SDTM/ADaM datasets
- Exhibits routine and complex problem solving skills
- Ensures that deadlines are met
- Encourages and maintains quality in the data management activities
- Collaborates effectively with the biometry and clinical project teams
- Works according to ICH-GCP, other international guidelines (eg, ISO), working group recommendations (eg, CDISC or Good Clinical Data Management Practices, Good Programming Practices) as well as internal quality systems
- Performs other tasks as per line management discretion
If this looks like something you'd be interested in applying for, please send your most up to date CV to (see below)
Job Title: Clinical Data Manager/SAS Programmer
Location: Paris, France
Rate/Salary: .00 EUR Yearly
Job Type: Permanent
Trading as Aerotek and Actalent Services. Allegis Group Limited, Bracknell, RG12 1RT, United Kingdom. No. . Allegis Group Limited operates as an Employment Business and Employment Agency as set out in the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. Aerotek and Actalent Services are companies within the Allegis Group network of companies (collectively referred to as "Allegis Group"). Aerotek, Actalent Services, Aston Carter, EASi, Talentis Solutions, TEKsystems, Stamford Consultants and The Stamford Group are Allegis Group brands. If you apply, your personal data will be processed as described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice available on our website.
To access our Online Privacy Notice, which explains what information we may collect, use, share, and store about you, and describes your rights and choices about this, please go to the website.
We are part of a global network of companies and as a result, the personal data you provide will be shared within Allegis Group and transferred and processed outside the UK, Switzerland and European Economic Area subject to the protections described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice. We store personal data in the UK, EEA, Switzerland and the USA. If you would like to exercise your privacy rights, please visit the "Contacting Us" section of our Online Privacy Notice for details on how to contact us. To protect your privacy and security, we may take steps to verify your identity, such as a password and user ID if there is an account associated with your request, or identifying information such as your address or date of birth, before proceeding with your request. If you are resident in the UK, EEA or Switzerland, we will process any access request you make in accordance with our commitments under the UK Data Protection Act, EU-U.S. Privacy Shield or the Swiss-U.S. Privacy Shield.