E-Commerce Account Manager
Posted on May 13, 2022 by Consolidus
Join a fast growing technology company and innovation leader in the $26B/year custom promotional products industry. Consolidus utilizes the Internet and advanced management systems to allow organizations (hospitals, universities, franchise organizations, etc.) to consolidate the purchase of custom branded products and print online. Consolidus is the contract partner to many of Ohio's top universities and corporations, as well as a growing number of national organizations. Consolidus has been recognized as a Top 10 Fastest Growing Company in our industry, an Ohio and Industry Top Workplace, and an Inc. 5000 Fastest Growing Company (5 years running).
For more information about Consolidus and our performance and awards, view our company scorecard
Position: E-commerce Program Manager
Consolidus is seeking a highly motivated sales and marketing professional to drive efforts in achieving aggressive growth goals within a $26B industry that is moving quickly to the Internet.
In this role, You would manage a portfolio of clients to whom you will provide excellent customer service while conducting effective marketing efforts in order to drive increased sales.
As you do so, you would earn a competitive salary and a commission on sales, paid out on a bi-weekly basis.
What You Will Be Doing
- Conducting service and sales activities to existing and new customers
- Managing and maintaining existing customer relationships while continually developing new relationships within your customer base
- Developing and executing marketing plans in collaboration with the marketing department in order to raise awareness of our service and product offerings
- As an account manager, assist in entering and managing online orders, collaborating with our in-house design and order fulfillment teams
- Fostering a culture of collaboration with other account managers and support team members
Top Reasons to Work with Us
- This is an opportunity to apply your customer service, sales and marketing skills to an existing customer base who already wants and needs what we have to offer, has already been sold and has chosen to do business with us, appreciates new ideas and loves good communication
- As part of a fast-moving organization, every work week is different than the previous week and filled with unique challenges and successes worth celebrating
- Work in a high-quality creative workspace located in Downtown Akron with work-from-home benefits and flex time scheduling
- Work in a friendly, Smart Casual/Business Casual environment
- Excellent compensation and career growth opportunity
- The opportunity to build an exciting career in the digital economy
- We are an award-winning company, top-rated by customers, staff, and suppliers and with 15+ years of consistent and rapid growth
What You Need for this Position
- You feel you have the "wow" factor to be a part of a dynamic team
- You consider yourself "techy" and enjoy working with the Internet
- The desire to learn, grow and be team-focused
- The ability and willingness to be transparent, give to others and collaborate
- Experience w/customer service, sales or marketing
- Willingness to work in a fast-paced business environment
- Strong work ethic with dedication to success and a high-performance standard, you like to "win" and put in the effort to do so
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Problem-solving ability, good listening skills, thought-leader and results-focused
- Bachelors' degree or equivalent work experience