Service Desk Agent- Dublin (On-site)
Posted on May 12, 2022 by Project People
Service Desk Agent
To provide a single point of contact for users, dealing with the management of both routine and non-routine incidents, problems and requests. Provision of 1st line support for incidents.
- Technical Capability. Works under supervision, supporting standard technical queries related to a single product/small set of products (eg Microsoft products, operating system, basic networking, PCs).
- Business Awareness. Develops an understanding of customer's environment and service delivery requirements to enable the delivery of a first class service.
- Process. Documents actions taken in resolving routine customer enquiries ensuring established processes/systems are followed.
- Problem Solving. Takes ownership for listening to and understanding basic customer problems asking relevant questions to resolve typically known problems within required timescales. Knows when problems are 'beyond them' and escalates so they can be resolved.
- Service Level. Escalates issues as necessary to deliver required service level and meet or exceed customer expectation/SLAs. Monitors performance through statistical reporting and analysis.
- Team Working. Acts as a team player and is viewed by colleagues as a helpful and effective member of the team.
- Personal Development Takes ownership of own development and has a development plan in place.
Key Performance Indicators
- Feedback from customers, colleagues and team managers.
- Technical assessments if applicable
- Evidence of sharing and re-use of knowledge.
- Correct management of processes followed to deliver the service.
- Percentage of customer problems resolved within required timescales.
- Meeting service level requirements.
If interested, please apply to this advert in the first instance or send a CV with covering note to (see below)
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.